At Gas Cooker Installers, we are also specialising in electrical cooker installation as well as gas cooker installations. So if you need your electrical cooker installed, be sure to call us today!
For any electric cooker to be installed, you must ensure you have the adequate electrical and non electrical fittings prior to installation. This includes;
- Ensuring you have a minimum of 32amp cooker socket for cookers that consumer greater than 3KW or a minimum of a 13amp cooker socket for single oven cookers or ignitions that consumes less than 2.99KW of power.
- That the electrical supply is within a metres distance of the oven cooker installation.
- There is no combustible material behind or on top of the cooker including wallpaper, flammable paint, wooden panels, cupboards and other combustible material.
- That if it is a dual fuel cooker, there is an adequate gas supply where the cooker is being installed.
- There are no sockets directly behind or directly above the cooker.
- Ensuring there is adequate space for the cooker, oven or hob to be fitted included all cut outs in work surfaces ready before installation date.
Our electrical cooker installation is straight forward as long as you have the correct cooker fittings in place which is your responsibility to make sure!
Call Gas Cooker Installers now on 0207 781 9249 to book your own electrical cooker installation as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or use our quick quote form and somebody will get back to you as soon as possible.