In: Cooker0

A recent report has claimed that 7 out of 17 deaths that have been caused by Carbon Monoxide poisoning were associated with cooking appliances. Out of the seven deaths four of them were link to enclosed grill models that did not have automatic shut-off valves. The report also shows that gas cookers left on or opened in a small or poorly vented kitchen for prolonged periods of time also posed great danger. It is advised to never use your cooker as a heat source as this has very serious consequences.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *