In: Hob0

A gas installer recently visited a property to carry out a gas safety inspection and discovered his customer’s kitchen in a state of transition. The customer had connected the gas hob for temporary use while waiting for his new kitchen to arrive. Not only is this highly unadvised but is highly dangerous. The condition of the flex and the obvious installation defects meant that the gas installer had no option but to disconnect the hob from the gas supply and leave the customer safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *